Penn Conflict Spinning Reels
Price:$129.95 to $159.95
The PENN Conflict features stealthy cosmetics, a lightweight design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag, these are just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The metal body and side plate allow it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment. The Techno-Balanced rotor ensures a smooth retrieve with complete balance. With the Superline Spool no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. From striper to sailfish, the Conflict was designed to perform and engineered to last.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- Reinforced graphite Techno-Balanced rotor on 1000-4000 sizes, Aluminum Techno Balanced rotor on 5000-8000 sizes
- Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Sealed HT-100 Drag System
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- 7 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
Questions & Answers about Penn Conflict Spinning
Ask a question about Penn Conflict Spinning. Click here