St. Croix Mojo Inshore JIC76MLM Conventional Rod
New for 2021, the re-engineered Mojo Inshore gets upgrades with our proprietary SCIII carbon and built using IPC mandrel technology. Tailored for the demands of inshore fishing, the next generation of Mojo Inshore is built to deliver.
Ask a Question
- Models Attributes
- Product Specs
- Recently Viewed
Other Models in This Series
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Pieces||Rod Weight||Handle||Price||Qty|
|JIC70MHF||7'0"||Medium Heavy||Fast||10-20lb||1/2-1 1/14oz||1||5.8oz||3|
|You Are Currently ViewingJIC76MLM||7'6"||Medium Light||Moderate||8-14lb||1/8-1/2oz||1||4.2oz||2|
|JIC76MHF||7'6"||Medium Heavy||Fast||10-20lb||1/2-1 1/14oz||1||6oz||5|
Show 2 More Models
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with corrosion-resistant black frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Specialized inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Ask a question about St. Croix Mojo Inshore JIC76MLM Conventional Rod
You recently viewed these
EXPLORE YOUR FAVORITE BRANDSView All Our Brands