Aquaskinz Medium Lure Bag
The single row bag is the one fishermen all along the coast are talking about. It has become a staple in their arsenal for carrying their most wanted items. Very comfortable, offers ample storage space and is much lighter than the large lure bag.
- A unique outer pocket with a separate closure to store more than 20 tins and bucktail jigs.
- A side plier holder pocket with a lanyard attachment.
- Belt loops and "D" rings on the back to attach to a wading belt.
- High impact, quick-release buckle for security and ease of opening as well as a full Velcro hook and loop system for added security.
- A separate inner storage pocket with grommets for quick drainage.
- Stainless steel grommets on the bottom and outer pockets for drainage.
- Heavy-duty vulcanized rubber which is double re-enforced to protect against bottom wear.
- 2" wide, high density shoulder strap webbing that is secured to the bag using adjustable tri-glide connectors.
- Fully adjustable strap with a shoulder pad for added comfort.
- All the stress points are re-enforced for additional strength with saltwater grade, rot proof thread.
- Clear, custom made 5 tube insert assembly of 8 1/4" tall by 2 1/4" square tubes allow for easy viewing with increased storage space (20% more compared to round tubes).
- PVC based tubes are flexible, durable, light weight, worm proof and are built for strength and longevity.
- Size : W 13" x D 4" x H 9 1/4"
Questions & Answers about Aquaskinz Medium Lure Bag
Ask a question about Aquaskinz Medium Lure Bag. Click here